The history of the Briziarelli wineries begins in Umbria in the early twentieth century (1906), thanks to the ingenuity of Pio Briziarelli: local entrepreneur, philanthropist, a man of great ambitions. When he took his first steps in the clay fields, Pio decided to develop the potential of the bountiful Umbria land by founding his farm.
Thus began the work of cultivating vineyards and processing grapes in the original Cantina di Marsciano along with the breeding and selection of Chianina in San Gemini. Over the years the work of cultivating olive groves owned and arable. The foundations of the Briziarelli Agricultural Society are therefore laid out,